If accessing Storefront via a web browser, it is possible to operate in 2 ways:
- Full mode - uses the Citrix receiver application (recommended)
- Light mode - allows HTML5 compliant browsers to access Citrix without a Receiver
In most cases your browser should recognise that you have the Citrix Receiver installed and operate in 'full' mode
but in some cases you may end up using 'light' mode.
If your Citrix desktop opens in a new browser tab with a URL like 'https://store.stockportgrammar.co.uk/Citrix/SGSWeb/clients/HTML5Client/...'
rather than launching Full screen you are operating in 'Light' mode.
To change to Full mode:
- Ensure you have installed the Citrix Receiver
- Login to Storefront and click the arrow next to your username and select 'Change Citrix Receiver...'
If the 'Change Citrix Receiver...' option is not available, it means your browser doesn't support light mode
- For some browsers e.g. Firefox/Chrome, you will get the option to Detect Receiver - click to redetect
For others e.g Edge, you will get the option to select Use light or full version - click 'Use Full Version'